Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Blog Header

I am still trying to figure out how to make a blog header.  The bird, tree, and text were designed by my daughter.  The background has been less than perfect.  I changed the color of the tree and added the flowers to the bottom and put a linen background on it.  Linen digi paper by Agnes Biro and the flower border a freebie I found in my stash FF_by_ k-josscraps.  For now it will stay this way, til I learn to do something more.  I want a nice background on each side, but so far no idea how to make it.  Tutorial I read today and tried was a rousing failure.  I always did have trouble following instructions!  I did change the basic blogger background today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think that it looks great! I like the resize, and the linen background really pops. The header font isn't the best resolution thanks to the iPad app not supporting it - if you want to try to recreate that part the font is called Noteworthy, I think I used the bold one.